Welcome to eXtriGo -unique web service providing its users with smart social network and working environment that aspires to guide them to success using crowd wisdom in order to bring faster achievements with higher quality and success rate along with an enjoyable experience.
eXtriGo grant you, any user of any kind, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable limited license to use the www.extrigo.com website and any of its services, including cellular services, application, etc. (the "Site", and "Services" as applicable), in accordance with these Terms.
In the Terms, the "Site" shall include its owners, managers, shareholders, employees, representatives and anyone on their behalf, as applicable.
By making any use of the Site, you unequivocally agree with the Terms. If you disagree with anything therein, please make no use of the Site, as the Terms are binding on you.
It is your responsibility to review these Terms so you are aware of any changes or updates. We will post the updated version here, and link below to the latest version of such Terms.
The term "you" refer to you, the user, and to any and all users of the Site. The Term "we" refer to the Site and any of its owners and operators, together or apart as may be applicable.
The titles of any of the articles are for convenience only.
1. Discontinuing of Services of any kind. We reserve the right to discontinue the Site or to change the content of the Site (in whole or any part thereof) in any way and at any time, with or without notice to you, without any liability or warrantee.
2. Use subject to compliance of Terms. Your use of the Site is conditioned upon your compliance with the Terms and any use of the Site in violation of the Terms will be regarded as an infringement. The Site reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site without notice if you violate these Terms.
3. No use under 13 y/o. Any use or registration by any user under thirteen (13) years of age is expressly prohibited.
Site Content, data and license
4. Site's Content. With the exception of third party materials and user-generated materials as addressed below, all content available through the Site, including without limitation data, data base, text, analysis, software, photographs, images, graphics, designs, audio, video, and files ("Site's Content") is the proprietary content and property of the Site, alone or with others as relevant.
5. Site's Content is protected. Site's Content is protected by laws relating to copyright, trade dress and/or other forms of intellectual property and by other applicable laws, and the Site reserves all rights thereto and therein.
6. No commercial use of Site. The Site and any of its content is submitted to you and licensed to you solely for the purpose of personal, non-commercial reading, using and enjoyment (the "Purpose").
7. Prohibited uses of Site and Content. You may not copy, modify, translate, distribute, transmit, publish, republish, perform, display, post, download, upload, frame, make available, lend, hire, communicate to the public, adapt, "reverse-engineer", sell or act in any other manner other then for the Purpose, the Site, the Site's Content or any portion thereof.
8. In addition to the infringement of these Terms, any unauthorized use of the Site's Content may violate copyright law, trade mark law or other applicable laws and regulations and will result in the termination of the license granted hereunder.
9. No license. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, these Terms do not, and will not be interpreted or construed to, grant to you any license to any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, including any implied license or license granted by estoppel or otherwise, of any kind unless specifically stated.
User-Generated, User-Uploaded or User-Transmitted Content
10. Posting and Removal of User Content. You are solely responsible for all text, expressions, details, photographs, images, graphics, designs, audio, video, software, files, user profiles, messages and any other content that you post to, or transmit through, the Site or that you share with other users of the Site (collectively, "User Content"). You may not post, transmit, store or share any User Content that is not an original work of authorship by you or that you do not have rights or permission to post.
11. Responsibility for User's Content. Each user publishing or making public in any other way any User Content retains the sole responsibility for said Content, its content and its ongoing management. Any complaints regarding User Content, requests or other issues should be resolved with each relevant user. The Site undertakes no responsibility to any such User Content or activity and, if complaint is filed, may (but is under no obligation to) remove any such Content (with or without notice to user posting it).
12. User Content may be misleading or incorrect in any manner and not to be relied upon. Please note that various User Content may be not up-to-date, incorrect, not complete, misleading, offensive or harmful in any other way. IT IS CRUCIAL THAT YOU USE CAREFUL CONSIDERATION BEFORE MAKING ANY USE OF USER CONTENT AND NOT RELY ON IT AS-IS. Please review and carefully consider anything you are exposed to on the Site, as it will be your SOLE RESPONSIBILITY should you choose to use it.
13. Don't rely on medical advice on the Site. Also please note that it is recommended not to trust any medical or other physical advice you get on the Site. Please consult an physician acquainted with you, who is knowledgeable both with your own medical history and the current medical knowledge, and not on anything you find on the Site.
14. All User Content on Site is public unless specifically stated otherwise. Please note that you will be able to post and load to the Site various User Content, including very personal content. Please choose your User Content VERY CAREFULLY as any and all User Content will NOT be kept private but will be published and accessible to users world-wide. Please note that "Personal zones" on the Site are not private but will also be published. Only data and fields specifically marked by the Site or by yourself as "PRIVATE", such as password, email and tasks will be kept confidential and not published.
15. License to use User Content. The Site allows each user to make uses of various other user's Content. Therefore, by uploading your User Content to the Site you grant any and all users of the Site a non-exclusive, free, worldwide, perpetual, non sub-licensable license to use all or any of your User Content subject to the mechanisms the Site awards them, solely within the Site.
16. License to Site. By posting User Content to or transmitting User Content through, the Site, You authorize and license the Site to (a) reproduce, distribute, transmit and use in any manner such User Content as necessary to facilitate the posting, storage and transmission of, and the access to, such User Content in connection with the Site, and (b) nonexclusively, worldwide, perpetually, royalty-free, free of any fee or charge, transferable license (with the right to sublicense) to use, reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt, modify, and create derivative works of such User Content, for any purpose (commercial or noncommercial), including without limitation use in connection with the Site and its promotion.
17. Review of User Content. We may, but are not obligated to, review User Content shared with others. We may, at our sole discretion and without notice to you, modify, remove, delete, or disable access to, any User Content for any reason or for no reason.
18. Ownership of User Content is not transferred. Subject to the following license between you and the Site, you retain ownership of all of your rights (and liabilities) in the User Content.
19. Removal does not terminate License. You may remove any User Content from the Site at any time, but such removal does not terminate the license to the Site above.
20. Disclaimers. The Site has no liability for the User Content, and make no warranties, express or implied, as to or the accuracy, reliability or content of the User Content. Such User Content does not necessarily reflect the opinions, positions or policies of the Site.
21. Site is not responsible in any manner to User Content. Although the Site provides rules and principles for user conduct and postings, the Site does not control, and has no liability to you for, what users post, transmit or share to or through the Site. The Site has no liability to anyone for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable or breaching content you may encounter or access on or through the Site, including in connection with any User Content. Please report any such content and we will try to assist you.
User Conduct and Prohibited Conduct and Content
22. License to users. The Site hereby grants anyone of its users a personal, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable license to use the Site solely for their personal and non-commercial use only.
23. Prohibited conduct. You represent, warrant and agree, that you will not use the Site in an unlawful, threatening or harassing manner, or take any action that, in the Site's sole discretion, is offensive, libelous, defamatory, immoral or unethical or that is otherwise inconsistent with the standards of community and good conduct that the Site intends to govern the use of Site. The Site reserves the right, in its sole discretion (but is under no duty), to remove, reject, deny, prohibit, or refuse to post or transmit, any content or message by any user, or to deny, restrict, suspend, discontinue, or terminate your account or the account of any of the users, access to the Site or any portion thereof at any time, with or without prior notice or explanation, for any or no reason, and without liability.
24. Without limiting the foregoing, the actions set forth below are expressly prohibited and may result in suspension or termination of any user's account, the automatic termination of this agreement and the Terms, and any other remedy the Site may be awarded due to breach of contract and any other cause of action by any law, all subject to Site's sole discretion and decision:
a. Acts of Slander, Libel and Threat and Offensive Content:
Creating a user name, posting or transmitting a message or any content or file to or through the Site, or otherwise using the Site to engage in any action, that, in the Site's sole discretion: (i) is slanderous, libelous, defamatory, disparaging, harmful, vulgar, abusive, unlawful, harassing, fraudulent, invasive or insulting; (ii) is threatening or intimidating; (iii) contains or promotes violence or offensive subject matter; (iv) evidences bigotry or evidences bias, discrimination or hate on the basis of, or advocates physical violence against any person or group on the basis of, race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age or other traits, or that is otherwise offensive or objectionable; (v) is made with an intent to defraud or mislead the Site or other third party or is false or misleading; (vi) stalking any other user of the Site in any manner; or (vii) engaging in other acts that the Site determines, in its sole discretion, are related to or similar to the above.
b. Transmission of Advertising and Spam and Engaging in Similar Acts:
(i) utilizing the Site to post, transmit or send advertisements, junk mail, chain letters, solicitations, unsolicited content with a commercial purpose, or messages or content that otherwise harass or inconvenience users or other recipients; (ii) utilizing the Site to direct, redirect, or drive traffic to an unrelated website or service (including any "link farm") or to fraudulently induce another user to access, visit or view another website or service or to cause another user to unintentionally do so; (iii) collecting or harvesting email addresses, mobile phone numbers, any kind of user information, identifications or other communications, including but not limited to the purpose of sending unsolicited emails, massages or other unsolicited communications; or (v) engaging in other acts that the Site determines, in its sole discretion, are related to or similar to the above.
c. Posting or Transmission of objectionable Content:
Utilizing the Site to submit, send, or transmit a message, file or any other content that includes lewd, obscene, pornographic, objectionable or sexual content; or engaging in other acts that the Site determines, in its sole discretion, are related to or similar to the above.
d. Advertising medical, physical, , pharmaceutical or diet advice:
Users are required never to post or publish or make available in any other manner any medical, physical, physiotherapeutic, pharmaceutical, diet or any other similar advice on the Site, and not engage in other acts that the Site determines, in its sole discretion, are related to or similar to the above.
Any publication of such materials is to be regarded as personal experience and should not be relied upon by any other user.
e. Actions that Infringe on Third Party Rights:
(i) posting or transmitting a message or any content or file that infringes, misappropriates, dilutes or violates any copyright, trade mark, privacy, publicity, or other any other right, including but not limited to intellectual property right or proprietary right of another person or entity; (ii) posting or disclosing other users' or other individuals' photographs, personal information or other private information or data (including ID numbers, social security numbers, credit card numbers, phone numbers, physical or email addresses) or otherwise utilizing the Site in a manner that violates the privacy of another person or entity; (iii) soliciting passwords of other users, or soliciting personally identifiable information for any purpose, whether commercial or non-commercial, or lawful or unlawful; or (iv) engaging in other acts that the Site determines, in its sole discretion, are related to or similar to the above.
f. Falsifying User Information and Other Actions Related to Accounts:
(i) logging in on another user's account or using another user's name, nickname, avatar, or other identifier to send messages, post content or take other actions that utilize the Site; (ii) providing any false information in the registration form to open an account or otherwise providing false information in a user profile or through the Site, including, without limitation, misrepresenting a user's age (e.g., certifying that you are over thirteen (13) years of age when you are actually not); (iii) opening more than one account or open an account on behalf of another person, entity or group; (iv) selling, trading or transferring your account or purchasing or receiving the account of another user; or (v) engaging in other acts that the Site determines, in its sole discretion, are related to or similar to the above.
g. Exploiting the Site or harming user's enjoyment:
(i) intentionally exploiting any bugs, weaknesses or vulnerabilities in the Site or taking any action that could disable, damage, impair, injure or overburden the Site; (ii) using automated scripts, spiders or other technological methods to collect information from the Site or to otherwise engage the Site; (iii) reverse engineering or analyzing the software or services that are provided through the Site or otherwise using the software code other than as permitted herein; (iv) posting, introducing or transmitting to or thorough the Site viruses, disabling code, Trojan horses, malware, spyware, adware, malicious code or other code, files or any other programs or mechanisms designed or intended to interrupt, interfere with, limit, compromise or destroy any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, infrastructure or networks; (v) engaging any acts that may diminish or damage user's enjoyment from the Site; (vi) engaging in other acts that the Site determines, in its sole discretion, are related to or similar to the above.
(i) using the Site for gambling purposes; (ii) soliciting other users to join organizations, associations, groups, except specific active and authorized local sports teams and leagues; or (iii) engaging in other acts that the Site determines, in its sole discretion, are related to or similar to the above.
i. Additional Prohibited Acts:
(i) Posting or transmitting a message, content or file to or through the Site that is unlawful or that solicits or encourages unlawful acts or otherwise using the Site to engage or support any action that is unlawful or that solicits or encourages unlawful acts; (ii) taking an action or encouraging any action that disturbs the operation of the Site; (iii) taking any action or utilizing the Site in such a manner that may expose the Site or its users to legal liability or harm of any type; or (iv) engaging in other acts that the Site determines, in its sole discretion, are related to or similar to the above.
25. Above are only examples. The foregoing provides examples of the types of actions and content that are prohibited in connection with your use of the Site, but the Site reserves the right in its sole discretion to prohibit similar actions and content and to investigate and take legal action against violators as appropriate. If you believe any of the foregoing prohibited actions are taking place, please notify us promptly by contacting us at the following email address: mail@eXtrigo.com or at eXtrigo.email@example.com.
26. Monitoring may take place but not an obligation. The Site may examine some or any User Content before or after its publication, prevent publication of any such Content, or remove such Content after its publication. Nevertheless, the Site does not operate any ongoing monitoring activities, does not and is under no obligation to undertake such activities.
27. Removing and editing any Content is subject to Site's sole discretion. The Site retains its sole discretion to determine which User Content will be published, the duration of its publication, its location, design and any other matter pertaining to the publication of such Content. We cannot guarantee that all User Content or any part thereof will be published, in general or for any limited time.
28. User Content does not reflect to views of Site. User's Content does not reflect the views of the Site. Publishing User Content does not warrant its validity, reliability, accuracy, legality, it being up-to-date or anything else related thereto.
29. User's entitlement to rewards and similar achievements and rankings. The Site may, from time to time, allow the accumulation of points, rewards, tags, achievements or various kinds of rankings (whether by user generated ranking, dependant on user's activity, etc., all hereunder: "Ranking"). The relevant rules regarding each Ranking may change from time to time as published by the site on the relevant pages. The Site reserves all right to deny, delete, add, change or amend in any way each Ranking as the Site may regard fitting. Users should have no expectation regarding any Ranking and acknowledge the aforesaid.
Account Suspension and Termination
30. The Site reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove, reject, deny, prohibit, or refuse to post or transmit, any content or message by you, or to deny, restrict, suspend discontinue, or terminate your account or access to the Site or any portion thereof at any time, with or without prior notice or explanation, for any or no reason, and without liability.
31. Account suspension. The Site expressly reserves the right to remove your profile or account and/or to deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to the Site or any portion thereof if the Site determines or believes, in its sole discretion, that you have violated these Terms or that you pose a threat to the Site and/or any other user.
Suspension of Site
32. Site's suspension. The Site reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, suspend, discontinue or terminate the Site, or any part thereof, its services, its Content (Site's or User's) at any time and from time to time and without notice.
Third Party Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property
33. The Site respects other parties' rights, such as but not limited to, intellectual property, reputation and privacy rights, and holds its users to the same standards.
34. Accordingly, you may not upload, post, send or transmit to or through the Site any materials that violate third party rights of any kind.
1. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Site to locate the work within the Site.
2. Reference to a place where it can be seen that you are holding the rights to the said work, if available.
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Site to contact you, the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and email address.
4. A statement that you, the complaining party, have a good faith belief that use of the work in the manner you complained about complained of is not authorized by you or the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information in your notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you, the complaining party, are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
36. Treatment of copyright takedown notice. The Site reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove or disable access to any infringing material and to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers. In addition, the Site reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate, limit or suspend the accounts of users who infringe any third party rights at any time, irrespective of whether such users are repeat infringers for purposes of applicable law.
37. Notice transferred to the other party and her response is invited. Your notice may be delivered to the person who used the reported work and her counter-notice will be invited. The Site will only contact such person through the Site's personal messages or using the email address that he or she provided upon registration to the site, and not in any other manner of communication.
38. Site will be respecting relevant court decisions. If said person claims in her counter-notice that your takedown notice and complaint is incorrect and she holds the right to use the work as used or has some other sort of defense, the Site will not reinstate the work but will await a court decision instructing it how to proceed.
Disclaimers; No Warranties
39. NO WARRANTIES. THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS". YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ANY USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT, APPLICATIONS, DATA, ANALYSIS OR MATERIALS PROVIDED THEREUNDER, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND THE SITE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT.
40. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING:
(A) THE SITE CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SITE AND THE SITE SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT MAKE ANY CLAIM OR WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE AND ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INACCURACY, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, ANY CONTENT OR ANY USER COMMUNICATION OR MESSAGE;
(B) THE SITE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT APPLICATIONS, GAMES, GOALS, CONTENT, DATA, ANALYSIS OR MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND, ACCORDINGLY, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS EXERCISE CAUTION IN THE USE AND DOWNLOADING OR USE OF ANY SUCH APPLICATIONS, GAMES, CONTENT, DATA, ANALYSIS OR MATERIALS AND USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISABLE OR BLOCK VIRUSES, MALWARE AND OTHER MALICIOUS CODE;
(C) YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD, ACCESS OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN APPLICATIONS, GOALS, GAMES, CONTENT, DATA, ANALYSIS AND MATERIALS FROM THE SITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE THEREOF AND ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR RELEVANT DEVICE OF ANY KIND, ANY LOSS OF DATA, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGE OR HARM OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT THEREFROM;
(D) THE SITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF ANY DEVICE OR NETWORK OF ANY KIND, EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, FAILURE OF ANY COMMUNICATION DUE TO ANY TECHNICAL REASONS (SUCH AS TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET), INCLUDING ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO USERS OR TO ANY PERSON'S DEVICE RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION OR DOWNLOADING MATERIALS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE;
(E) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE SITE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM USE OF THE SITE, FROM ANY USER CONTENT POSTED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE; AND
(F) THE SITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OR OF OR THIRD PARTY TO THE SITE.
41. TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AS SET FORTH ABOVE, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, IN WHICH CASE ALL WARRANTIES WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION ("DISCLAIMERS; LACK OF WARRANTIES"), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE DISCLAIMERS, LIMITATIONS AND WAIVERS OF LIABILITY CONTAINED HEREIN WILL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OR EXPIRATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT(S), THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE TERM OF THESE TERMS.
Limitation of Liability
42. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SITE, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, FOR NOT PERFORMING YOUR GOALS AS EXPECTED OR BASING YOUR ACTIVITY ON INCORRECT DATA, CONTENT AND/OR USER CONTENT, ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM, YOUR OR ANYONE'S USE OF THE SITE IN ANY MANNER, EVEN IF THE SITE IS AWARE OF OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
43. LIMITED AGGREGATE LIABILITY. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY SET FORTH HEREIN, THE SITE'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION OR DAMAGES (DIRECT OR OTHERS), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE FEE YOU PAID THE SITE FOR SERVICE FOR A PERIOD OF SIX (6) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE OCCURRENCE OF THE DAMAGE OR TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS (200 US DOLLARS), THE HIGHER OF THE TWO.
44. TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES AS SET FORTH ABOVE, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, IN WHICH CASE THE SITE'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
45. SURVIVAL. THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION ("LIMITATION OF LIABILITY") WILL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OR EXPIRATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT(S), THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE TERM OF THESE TERMS.
46. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Site, its affiliates and its and their respect directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, claims, liabilities, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs of investigation), arising out of, or related to, (a) your use of the Site, (b) your breach of the Terms, including your breach of any covenant, representation, warranty, term or condition set forth herein or anywhere else on the Site, and (c) your violation of any law or regulation or of any third party rights, including any third party intellectual property rights.
47. The obligation set forth above will survive any termination or expiration of your account, the Site, or your use of the Site.
Law and Venue
48. These Terms and any dispute between you and the Site will be governed by and construed solely in accordance with the laws of the state Israel, with no regard to conflict-of-law rules.
49. Both you and the Site agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of, and venue in, the competent courts in Beer Sheba, Israel with respect to any dispute relating In any manner to the Site.
50. EACH PARTY IRREVOCABLY WAIVES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN THE RESOLUTION OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, THESE TERMS.
51. EACH PARTY IRREVOCABLY WAIVES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY RIGHT A CLASS ACTION IN THE RESOLUTION OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, THESE TERMS.
Last modified: NONE.
Previous version: [NONE].