First and foremost you should know that no mater how we try, the Site can never guarantee that anything you post, upload, send to anyone or publish ("post") on the Site shall remain confidential. Quite the contrary – almost anything you choose to post on the Site WIL BE MADE PUBLIC and available to anyone on the Internet as the Site's main purpose is sharing your goals and their achievement process with the world.
Therefore, please DO NOT POST ANYTHING YOU WISH TO REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL.
What We Collect, and How:
- Site collects information. Upon any use of the Site, the Site may collect both Privately Identifying Information (PII) and Non-Privately Identifying Information (Non-PII), as follows:
- Registration information and more. When you register to the Site, you may supply us with mandatory information (mainly methods of contact such as password, active and operational e-mail address), with Facebook or other social media account access and other voluntary information (such as name, location, fields of interest, birth date, gender, goals and desires, etc.). Users may further post and upload to the Site various User Content and information. All such information is stored and saved. Please note that when you act in such a way, you may not be anonymous.
- User's record. Your user name, comments, photos, videos, your use of Site, messages you may send to other Users or to the Site, and various other details may be automatically collected and stored. This information is used to identify you as a specific user. We also collect any and all information you may post, upload or share on the Site, such as comments.
- Device-specific. The unique device ID or relevant device identifier you use, platform type and version, hardware and processor type, kind of browser, human readable hardware name, etc.
- Behavior on the Site, analytics data and personalized offers. When you click or look at certain pages and links throughout the site, interacts with the Site in certain manners or perform any other activity within the Site (such as voting on our surveys), we store such behavioral data and use it for non-identifying uses (such as analytical data) to improve our Site and to further offer our users better targeted offers, promotional material, advertisements, etc. We may share such data with others.
- Facebook and other social media networks accounts. When a you connect your account on the Site to another social media account such as Facebook, we collect your user ID or Facebook ID, session key, timestamps, friend list, photos, profile picture and other data as provided by Facebook or said network. By connecting using your said network account you acknowledge that and agree to it.
- Contact with the Site and other users. If at any time you contact the Site or other users using the Site, such correspondence of any nature may be saved and reviewed by the Site.
- Cookies. A cookie is a piece of data stored on your computer holding information about your use of the Site. This information is gathered for all users and may be used by the Site for various reasons such as to improve the Site, to offer you better experience using the Site, to offer you useful advertisement and promotional material, etc.
- Rejecting Cookies on your browser. You may configure your web-browsers to accept or reject all or some cookies, per browser's definitions. However, in order to use many of the services on the Site, you must enable accepting cookies from the Site. You are under no obligation to do so, but the Site's performance may be hindered if you so choose.
- Information supplied by you. When you register or log-in to the Site or when you use certain services, you may provide further personal identifiable information, such as your name, your user name, your email address, your password, etc. You may also, but under no obligation to, supply us further information such as favorite sport, beloved video clips or athletes, etc. Only your password and email are kept confidential. All other information supplied to the Site may not be kept confidential so you are to regard it as if it is public. We may also store any other information of any kind you choose to supply us with or share with other users or the Site.
- Any information and content may be collected. A user may set up a personal account and profile, upload and share materials, photos, videos, etc., post content, send messages, take part in surveys and act in any other applicable way with the Site and other users. You may also link your account with other social media accounts. The Site may collect, analyze and use this information posted and uploaded to it or to other social media accounts connected with each user so to provide its users with a better Site and offer more personalized features and promotional materials and offers, both from the Site or from third party vendors.
- Logging using other social media account and linking them. As stated, you may also log onto the Site using other social media accounts (such as Twitter and Facebook) ("such as" is not all-inclusive) or link them to your profile. The Site may use any information, content, pictures, videos, files and all other works or data included in such accounts and/or publish it as it may see fit.
- Collecting certain information regarding your activity. When using our Site, we may collect information about your use of the Site and your account, your downloads and uploads, votes and surveys, User Content, comments, messages, pages you view, items that may be of interest to you, length of time spent at each page and various other activities conducted on the Site.
- Collecting information in general. The Site may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with the Site by email or by any other way.
- Posting at your own risk. Should you post content of any kind on the Site, you do so at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable even if the content is posted on a personal space. We cannot guarantee that content you post will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- Also if you choose to share certain content with other users, the Site cannot control the actions of those users and the confidentiality of the content.
- Deleted Content may still be public. You should be aware that even after removal of content, either by the Site or by you, copies of any content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site, on its severs, on search engines or if other users have copied or stored the content.
Use of Information, Sharing and Disclosure:
- Disclosure of information to third parties. We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies which are not contractually connected with us, except when we have your permission, as described above, or under the following circumstances:
- The Site believes, in its sole discretion, that the law requires it or it has to respond to the legal authority of any kind and of any relevant jurisdiction;
- The Site received a subpoena, injunction, warrant or other court order to disclose such information;
- The Site has been requested to do so by a relevant authorized authority, by court order, by the police or by similar procedure;
- The Site believes, in its sole discretion, that relevant user actions or activities violate our Terms (as defined) or the Site needs to disclose any such information in order to defend itself or assert any of its rights;
- The Site believes, in its sole discretion, that the disclosure of the information is necessary to prevent or minimize physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or may be interfering with the Site's rights or property, other users, or any third party.
- Possible other uses. We may also use your personal and non-personal information to:
- send users updates and promotional materials about the Site and its services of any kind;
- conduct research regarding the use and potential uses of the Site and better personalize the Site to our users' taste;
- provide the services and customer support you may request;
- offer better and more interesting services and perform statistical analysis of any such information;
- manage the Site and resolve disputes among our users and third parties;
- send our users targeted marketing and promotional offers;
- contact other social media networks you have registered your account with and publish data information or other content on your behalf.
- Posted content and information is always public. Please take notice that whenever you voluntarily posts public information and content on the Site, that information can be accessed by anyone using the Internet and the Site cannot be responsible to any result of such exposure.
- Caution is required. You may use the Site to share various information , but please take informed, cautious and relevant choices in the information you choose to share. You respect third party rights and make sure any of your content does not harm or breach third parties or the Site's rights in any way.
- Purpose of collecting data and information. Our primary, but not sole, purpose in collecting information of all kinds is to provide our users (as yourself) with a better optimized and much more interesting Site.
- Removal from our database. If you wish to remove your data from our database, feel free to contact us and request such removal at the "Contact Us" page. Please tell us exactly what information you wish us to delete from our files and we will act in accordance with your request. Do note that by deleting information you may not enjoy several features or advantages the Site allows you.
- Information stored and processed in Israel. By using the Site, you are consenting to have your personal data transferred to and processed in the USA, Israel or in any other country in which the Site or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using the Site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
- Information may be transferred to other jurisdictions. The Site may transfer information collected, including personal information, to third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that laws governing data collection and use at your own country may differ from the relevant laws applying to the site. You may be submitting your information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction may have, and still you consent to the transfer of information to Israel and other countries, and to the use and disclosure of information, including personal information, as described in the terms of this Policy.
- Transfer of information. The Site may transfer any and all content, personal information (including password protected) and all other information, works and materials to a successor in interest that acquires rights to that information as a result of the sale, merger, acquisition or any other transaction with the Site, its assets or a substantial part thereof.
Persons under the age of 13:
- The Site does not address persons under the age of 13 and does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under that age 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Site or any of its Services and do not send any information about yourself to the Site.
- Always keep in mind that you should never reveal your address, phone number or other personally identifiable information to any strangers on the Internet.
- Please note that minors and other users of the Site may be exposed to offensive or inappropriate content. The Site does its best to remove any offensive content or content not in accordance to the Terms of this Site, but the Site cannot guarantee such exposure will not happen. Surfing the Site should be done carefully, at your own risk.
Third Party Advertising on the Site
Changing or Removing Information and data
- Profile information and its edition. You have access and control over your profile information and some of the content you post. You may modify or delete all, any or some of it, as relevant. Please note that cached versions or backup copies of the Site might hold said information or content as prior to such change and are not deleted.
- Internal correspondence may not be confidential. Where you choose to make use of the internal communication features of the Site with other users or with the Site itself, you may not be able to remove or amend such content after it has been shared or sent and must consider it always as non-confidential.
- Reporting inaccuracies and deletion of information. You may change any of your personal information in your account by editing your profile within your account. You may report any inaccuracies in personal information that you cannot edit by "Contact " link at each page and request any change that is accurate and true. We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies. If you wish to remove your data from our files, feel free to contact us and request such removal at "Contact " page. Please tell us exactly what information you wish us to delete from our files (other than data about you that is anonymous) and we will act in accordance with your request. Do note that by deleting information you may not enjoy several features or advantages the Site offers you.
- If you check the relevant box for receiving commercial information and suggestions from the Site and its affiliates, we will periodically send you free newsletters and e-mails that promote the use of our Site, or affiliates or products/services we believe might be of interest to you. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us at "Contact Us" page.
- After receiving such opting-out request, we will cease any further communication with you, at your sole risk (if such communication might be necessary but you will avoid receiving it).
- Reasonable efforts are being made. The Site uses standard security measures, and accounts are secured by user created passwords.
- No warrants. The Site cannot ensure, warrant or guarantee the security of your password-protected-information or any other information kept by it or on its servers from any unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, mal-software and other factors that may compromise the security of such information, and you do so at your own risk.
- No obligation to any security measures. The Site might use security measures such as an updated anti-virus and firewall programs, but is under no obligation to do so and cannot guarantee such devices will protect you from any malware or other code.
- Third party content and other materials may include harmful elements. As the Site allows third parties to upload certain files, links and other content, it is advisable to use and up-to-date anti-virus and other protective software before downloading anything from the Site. The Site may but does not undertake, to review the Content's malicious attributes
Notification of Changes:
(Last updated at NONE). Previous Policy is here